Welcome to JoyRyde!
If you do not agree to these Terms or any of its parts, then you are prohibited and must refrain from accessing the Service.
The following summary of the Terms are presented here for your convenience only. This summary is not a substitute for the full Terms, and their presence in this section does not mean that they are intended to supersede or override any other terms or conditions provided by JoyRyde.
Advertisements. Third party advertisements may appear on the Service from time to time. JoyRyde does not endorse these advertisements, and the advertisements are not intended to be, nor should they be, viewed by drivers unless and until their vehicle has come to a complete stop.
The Internet connection required to use the Service, and any associated charges (e.g. mobile data expenses) incurred by your use of the Service are your exclusive responsibility and made solely at your expense. Connection to the Service requires an online (e.g. Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, LTE) connection between your cellular device and the Internet. The expenses of such connection are as prescribed by the agreement between you and your communication service provider (such as your cellular company), and according to its applicable terms of payment.
Your age. The Service is intended exclusively for use by users who are of the legal age required to obtain a driver’s license. In any case, accounts of users under the age of 13 years will be cancelled and deleted by JoyRyde, upon receiving notice.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
The Service allows motor vehicle operators to use the JoyRyde application to monitor their mobile device while in transit. As an incentive, users of the Application will receive reward points for every safe mile driven.
JoyRyde Service. JoyRyde hereby grants you a free of charge, non-exclusive, time-limited, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable license to use the Service for non-commercial purposes, subject to these Terms.
USING THE SERVICE
You may use the Service solely for private and personal purposes. You may not use the Service commercially. For example, you may not: (i) offer to third parties a service of your own that uses the Service; (ii) resell the Service; (iii) offer to rent or lease the Service; or (iv) offer the Service to the public via communication or integrate it within a service of your own, without the prior written consent of JoyRyde. The examples listed are made for illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute an exhaustive list of restricted activities involving the Service.
You may not copy, print, save or otherwise use data from the Service's database. This clause does not limit the use of the database for the purposes of private and personal use of the Service.
When using the Service, you may not engage in scraping, data mining, harvesting, screen scraping, data aggregating, and indexing. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service’s database for any purpose without the express prior written permission of JoyRyde.
The Service may not be used in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms.
There are certain types of conduct that are strictly prohibited on the Service. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth below may result (at JoyRyde's sole discretion) in the termination of your access to the Service, and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether yourself or through any other means or person : (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the content included in the Service, or in any way or publicly display, perform, or distribute them; (ii) make any use of the content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the content without JoyRyde’s prior written consent; (iii) create a browser or border environment around the content (e.g. no frames or inline linking); (iv) interfere with or violate any third party or other user's right to privacy or other rights, including copyrights and any other intellectual property rights of others, or harvest or collect personal information about visitors or users of the Service and/or Site without their express consent, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or data-mine; (v) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ copyrights, and other intellectual property rights; (vi) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Service any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (vii) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service, or the servers or networks that host the Service or make the Service available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks; (viii) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the content and/or the Service; (ix) frame or mirror any part of the Service without JoyRyde’s prior express written authorization; (x) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content from the Service; (xi) forward any data generated from the Service without the prior written consent of JoyRyde; (xii) transfer or assign your Service accounts' password, even temporarily, to a third party; (xiii) use the Service for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose; (xiv) the Service for non-personal or commercial purposes without JoyRyde’s express prior written consent; or (xv) infringe or violate any of these Terms.
TERMINATION OF USE OF THE SERVICE
You may terminate your use of the Service at any time and for whatever reason. You are not obligated to advise JoyRyde of such termination. However, if you would also like for JoyRyde to delete your JoyRyde account and your personal information contained in the account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On receiving such a request, JoyRyde will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however, please note we may not delete information immediately from our back-up systems.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Site, the Service and its database, including copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents and trade secrets – are either the exclusive property of JoyRyde or its affiliates, or are exclusively licensed to JoyRyde. The Service is protected by applicable copyright provisions prescribed by law.
"JoyRyde", the JoyRyde logo, and other trade and/or service marks are the property of JoyRyde or its affiliates and you may not use such logos or marks for any purpose that is not expressly authorized in these Terms without the prior written consent of JoyRyde.
The design, trade dress, and the ‘look and feel’ of the Site and the Service are protected works under applicable copyright laws and JoyRyde and its affiliates retain all intellectual property rights in them. The license granted to you in these Terms does not extend to or include a license to use any maps that may be displayed on the Service or any mark, indicator, logo or notation embedded in any maps that may be displayed on the Service. You may not copy or print more than one copy of any data or material appearing on the Site.
JoyRyde may protect the Service by technological means intended to prevent unauthorized use of the Service. You agree not to circumvent these means. In addition to JoyRyde's rights under these Terms or under any applicable law, you are advised that any attempted or actual infringement of this provision will result in the termination of all your rights under these Terms. If you circumvent any of the means taken by JoyRyde to protect the Service from unauthorized use, you must immediately cease any and all use of the Service, and you agree to do so.
If you use the Service on an Apple device, then you agree and acknowledge that:
- Apple, Inc. bears no duties or obligations to you under the Terms, including, but not limited to, any obligation to furnish you with Service maintenance and support;
- You will have no claims, and you waive any and all rights and causes of action against Apple with respect to the Service or the Terms, including, but not limited to claims related to maintenance and support, intellectual property infringement, liability, consumer protection, or regulatory or legal conformance;
- Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
JOYRYDE PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN FOR USE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THEY CANNOT BE PARTICULARIZED TO FULFILL THE NEEDS OF EACH AND EVERY USER. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FEATURES, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
Additionall, JoyRyde disclaims any warranties relating to the accuracy of any maps or related content presented or displayed in or by the Service.
You agree and acknowledge that you assume full, exclusive and sole responsibility for the use of and reliance on the Service, and you further agree and acknowledge that your use of or reliance on the Service is made entirely at your own risk. You further acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws (including traffic laws) while using the Service.
JoyRyde exerts efforts to provide you with a high quality and satisfactory service. However, We do not warrant that the Service will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that it will always be available or free from all harmful components, or that it is safe, secured from unauthorized access to JoyRyde's computers, immune from damages, free of malfunctions, bugs or failures, including, but not limited to hardware failures, software failures and software communication failures, originating either in JoyRyde or any of its providers.
JOYRYDE, INCLUDING ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND/OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICE, OR WITH OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY DENIAL OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. IN ANY EVENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO CORRECTING SUCH ERRORS, OR MALFUNCTIONS, AND IN LIGHT OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES.
LINKS AND COMMERCIAL INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE
The Service may include commercial information or advertisements (for example, pins indicating the locations of certain establishments, their commercial offers, coupons, etc. (“Ads”). The Ads may pop up or be displayed on the Service maps from time to time. JoyRyde may post Ads on the Service but more often than not, the source of such Ads is third parties, and as such, JoyRyde cannot and does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of third party Ads. JoyRyde does not endorse the content of third party Ads. JoyRyde will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the use of the content of Ads posted on the Service.
Any advertising of commercial content by JoyRyde does not constitute a recommendation or encouragement to procure the goods or services advertised.
Insofar as the Service includes links to services or applications not operated or managed by JoyRyde, JoyRyde will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the content of such services and applications or any information provided by them, including but not limited to its completeness, accuracy, correctness or it being up-to-date. JoyRyde will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, monetary or otherwise, arising from your use of or your reliance on the content of goods or services you have accessed via Ads or other links on the Service.
YOU MUST NOT ATTEMPT TO VIEW OR CLICK ON ANY ADS WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVING RESPONSIBLY, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU VIOLATE THE FOREOING PROVISION, THE THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF THE ADS ON THE SERVICE OR YOUR VIEWING OF THE ADS ON THE SERVICE.
BREACH AND INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JoyRyde and its employees, officers, directors and agents, as well as all third party advertisers from and against all claims, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities that arise as a result of your violation of these Terms. In view of the fact that the Service is provided to you free-of-charge, this indemnity is intended to cover all expenses, payments, loss, loss of profits or any other damage, direct or indirect, monetary or non-monetary, incurred by JoyRyde, its employees, officers, directors or agents as a result of your violation of the Terms, including but not limited to legal expenses and attorney fees.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
JoyRyde may, (either partially, or in its entirety and without being obligated to provide prior notice), modify, adapt or change the Application, the Service's features, the user interface and design, the extent and availability of the contents in the Service and any other aspect related to the Service. You will have no claim, complaint or demand against JoyRyde for applying such changes or for failures incidental to such changes.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
JoyRyde may, at any time, terminate the provision of the Service in its entirety or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion.
MODIFICATIONS OF THESE TERMS
JoyRyde may modify these Terms from time to time. If fundamental changes are introduced, a notice will be posted in the updated version of the Application, as well as on the Site. Your continued use of the Service after the Terms have been modified constitutes your assent to the updated Terms. If you dissent from the updated Terms or to any term within them, you must discontinue all further use of the Service.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and the Service will be governed solely by the laws of the State of Vermont and any applicable federal law of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to these Terms and the Service, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Vermont.
Should you desire to file any cause of action against JoyRyde, arising out of or related to the JoyRyde Service, you must do so within one (1) year of the day you become aware of the cause of action. Failure to file a lawsuit within the aforementioned timeframe will bring about the permanent barring of the cause of action, and will constitute your complete and final waiver of the lawsuit.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
You may not assign or transfer your rights in and to the Service, without the prior written consent of JoyRyde. JoyRyde may assign its rights in and to the Service to a third party at its sole and absolute discretion, provided that the third party undertakes JoyRyde's obligations to you under these Terms.
NO LEGAL RELATIONSHIP
You may contact us concerning any question about the Service through the Homepage on the Website www.joyryde.co via email at email@example.com. We will make our best efforts to address your inquiry promptly.
- the information that JoyRyde collects from users;
- how that information is used by JoyRyde; and
- the rights and options available to users.
The Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not download the Application, nor access the Website.
Contact JoyRyde / Abuse reports
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact JoyRyde at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may send JoyRyde other requests, responses, questions and comments by email at email@example.com.
What we are collecting
The categories of information collected by JoyRyde will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Services.
When you use the Services, JoyRyde will collect:
- detailed location and route information, for example, in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. JoyRyde uses this location and route information to track your distance traveled while using the Application; and
- information about your use of the Services. (See “Meta-data that we collect,” below);
If you choose to use the Services in a manner detailed below, JoyRyde may also collect:
- information that you choose to share with JoyRyde, including your e-mail address you have chosen, and reports associated with your e-mail address.
- Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may impair JoyRyde's ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. JoyRyde will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to set up an account; and/ or
- information shared from your social network accounts. See “Integration with social networks”, below.
In order to access the Services, you will need to set provide an e-mail address, which will serve as your username.
If you do set up a JoyRyde account in the Application:
- JoyRyde will link all of your information with your Account and your e-mail address. This includes information received from all mobile devices running the Application on which you have chosen to sign in using your login information;
- with the exception described in the bullet below, your Account and information associated with your Account will be visible only to JoyRyde; and
- when using the Application, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users associated with that username.
- with the exception described in the bullet below, your Account and information associated with your Account (including your unique identifier) will be visible only to JoyRyde; and
How we will use your information
JoyRyde (or its vendors) may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services. For example, JoyRyde may:
- use your location and route information and/or search query history to provide navigation services and to provide information and advertisements about sites, shops and other places and attractions in your close vicinity, or that we believe, based on your search query history, you may find interesting; and
- (if you have opted in to the ‘find friends’ feature), use your phone number and the phone numbers which are stored in your device’s phone book to find and create a list of other JoyRyde users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect.
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- to create aggregated and/ or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “How does JoyRyde use aggregated information”, below;
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- to contact you when JoyRyde believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when JoyRyde has a good faith belief that JoyRyde’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- to handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
- Operate, maintain and improve the Website and the Services
- Provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from JoyRyde and its business partners
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about JoyRyde and its business partners
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of JoyRyde’s business partners
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by JoyRyde or JoyRyde’s business partners
You may also provide additional information that will be used to personalize the Services and enhance your experience with the Services. For example, if you provide us with your "home" and "work" information, we may provide you with what we think is the shortest route between those locations.
Further information may be collected when JoyRyde exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, contact JoyRyde's support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
Personal information that you share
Users must provide their e-mail address to use the Services. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Service, upon such users' choice.
You can decide whether or not to upload content to the Services. However any content that you submit for posting, may be viewed by all users of the Services and by JoyRyde.
Except as detailed below (with respect to information shared from your social network accounts according to your privacy settings for such social network accounts), your email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
We at JoyRyde, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, JoyRyde has no control over the conduct of any user or third party (including, without limitation, third party websites), and disclaims any and all liability in relation thereto. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make information public, and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulation or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
Integration with social networks
You may choose to share information between your Account and your social network account (such as Facebook). Through this option, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from social networks, transmitted and shared through the Services. Similarly, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from JoyRyde, including your location and route information, transmitted to and shared through your social network account.
When you connect to the social network account through the Services for the first time, or otherwise make the Services interact with your social network account, you will be asked to permit the social network to share your personal information stored on such social network with the Services. We collect your information from your social network account only in accordance with your privacy settings you have set up under your social network accounts.
Accordingly we only collect such information which you allowed the social network(s) to share with third parties (such as your name, email address, list of friends, profile picture, other information you make publicly available via the applicable social network). You understand that the Services may access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the third party social network and authorized by you) such information so that it is available on and through your Account.
Please note that certain information which you have defined as private on your third party social network accounts may become public to other JoyRyde Users through the Services if you have defined such information to be public on the Services. For example, if you designate your social network username as "private" in your social network account (to the extent possible under said settings), but have elected to set your JoyRyde account settings as public, then the username will become public on the JoyRyde service.
JoyRyde collects so-called “metadata” about the use of the Services. For example, JoyRyde may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, information about the device on which you have installed the Application, the web pages that you visit via the Application, information that you read, content that you use or create, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in.
Accessing the Services
In order to access certain features of the Services, you will need to provide your e-mail address and create an account.
JoyRyde may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
Your log-in details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your details to someone else. You must maintain your log-in details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently (e.g., at least once every six months).
Sharing information with others
JoyRyde does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
JoyRyde (orJoyRyde’s Vendors, on JoyRyde’s behalf) may share your personal information as required or permitted by law:
- If JoyRyde is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and JoyRyde, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where JoyRyde reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- For facilitating the Service and to store your data on servers located in the U.S.A
- To collect, hold and manage your personal information through cloud-based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to JoyRyde, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to the United States of America.
- JoyRyde may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with JoyRyde, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies. Personal information may also be shared with JoyRyde's other partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures
- JoyRyde may share personal information with JoyRyde's vendors to provide services for JoyRyde (and who are required to protect personal information)
- JoyRyde may share personal information with relevant business partners with whom JoyRyde offers products and services:
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a JoyRyde voucher, goods or services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or other programs sponsored or offered through JoyRyde on behalf of that business partner;
JoyRyde may also disclose information that cannot by itself be used to identify you (e.g. cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, device data, or other metadata):
for the same reasons we might share personal information;
with business partners for their own analysis and research;
to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
with third-party ad-servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or business partners on the Website and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like us to delete your Account, and your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On receiving such a request, JoyRyde will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however please note we may not delete information immediately from our back-up systems.
How does JoyRyde use aggregated information?
JoyRyde may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
JoyRyde may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services' providers, partners and any other third party. For example, GPS information that we receive from your mobile device may be provided to map editors in an aggregated and/ or anonymous form to help improve the map and solve map problems.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer's hard drive. If you wish to block the Website's cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
JoyRyde may permit, solicit or contract certain other companies to conduct advertising campaigns on the Services.
The information and advertisements that you see when accessing the Services may be targeted on the basis of:
- geographic or contextual information which we collect from you; as well as
- your search query history.
You hereby agree that we may provide such information and advertisements targeted on the basis of your search query history. However, if, when accessing the Services, you no longer wish to see information and advertisements from us targeted on the basis of your search query history, you are able to opt out of such targeting in the settings of the Application.
It is clarified that we are not responsible for the conduct of third parties, and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable in connection therewith.
JoyRyde considers the security of your information as its highest priority. JoyRyde implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, while JoyRyde takes great efforts to protect your personal information, JoyRyde cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that JoyRyde's databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and/or misuse.